Dental X-ray Detector Dental xray sensor
We use high quality APS CMOS sensor, higher resolution ups to 27 lp/mm in theoretical
with different scintillator options.
(2) Active area as 22.5 x 30mm for Size 1 / the worldwide average length of molar is 22mm so
that we could make sure the whole teeth pix to be taken and no info lost.
(3) Higher image pixels as a result of pixel size in 18.5μm; Size 1 is 1.9Mega pixels
(4) TWAIN driver , the hardware is able to work with any other dental imaging/management
software as long as it has TWAIN function , so no need to worry about the compatibility.
(5) Come with a powerful imaging software- with strong and useful processing
algorithms but easy to use.
(6) Repair the broken cables to cost down/lower maintenance cost. Ateco sensor is with an
improved extremely flexible & robust cable to lessen the possible cable broken problems;
besides, we could do cable replacement if it really happens.
(7) Can cover more market (different X-ray unit conditions) needs, like for some extremely low
dose X-ray units (by poor voltage stability & X-ray tube quality), Ateco sensor could still work
well while some others might even not have images.
(8) New launched software APP (iPhone & iPad / Android system will be available soon) to help
dentists to create movable dental practice.